Arnica Software Corporation offers a range of web-based software products designed to help our clients present and manage their data on the web, whether it is stored in databases or XML sources, or is provided by web services and other components. Arnica family of products includes such tools as web reporting, web forms, identity management, web portal, mass-mail automation, web access to files and folders, discussion forums and content management, and others.
The main distinctive feature of Arnica products is that they were created for ease of use, versatility and wide interoperability with other products and technologies, such as .NET, PHP, SharePoint, and others. Arnica products are suitable for organizations of any size, from small office work groups to large enterprises with thousands of users, and are also scalable to support millions of public site users. Arnica products offer a true thin-client computing experience with design, administration and runtime, all done through a web browser, with
nothing to install on the client computer.
Arnica products are licensed per server and do not require any additional licenses per user, CPU, or virtual machine on the same physical server.
Most Arnica products possess these powerful features:
- Designed for multi-use, central administration and web farm environment;
- Use 100% thin client for design and administration;
- Designed to work with web services and be accessed as web services;
- May be integrated with various portal solutions;
- Allow multi-instancing on the same server;
- Feature single sign-on and access control via integration with Arnica UnifiedLogon, Microsoft ActiveDirectory or other directories